Are you tech savvy, an excellent communicator, with an innate attention to detail?
Would you enjoy being in a position smack in the middle of a small, tight-knit, fast-moving digital marketing team at an agency where we are doing work that delights clients?
Fuel Made is hiring a virtual assistant for our email marketing team. This is a part-time job starting as soon as we find the right person.
You would be an important member of the team, tasked with providing the support we need to ensure that the quality of our work, and the quality of our client's experiences is world class.
You will work closely with our email marketing project manager and strategist to help where necessary.
Some typical tasks:
- You will review all client facing deliverables for typos, content continuity and quality
- You will test all emails in Litmus to make sure they look good in different inboxes
- You will create previews of all finalized emails to store in our archives
- You will create backups of our work
- You will build plain-text emails in Klaviyo
- You will help manage new sales leads in our CRM (Asana)
- You will create and update monthly client reporting
- You will help track campaign and test results
- Tech-savvy, proficient and quick with digital tools
- Quick and eager learner
- An excellent communicator, especially written
- Care deeply about your work, and love to do good work
- Have an innate natural tendency to pay extreme attention to detail
- Good at English copy-editing
- Willing to cheerfully take on new tasks
- Able to collaborate closely with a team
- Have experience working remotely
- Are superb at self-managing, and proactively working
- Are whatever the opposite of a procrastinator is
- Are optimistic, and have a naturally cheerful outlook about life, and the great exciting frontier before us (And trust us, it's exciting!).
- Live in North America, able to work regular business hours every day*
Location: North America
Hours: This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week