We're a small, fun, tight-knit remote team focused 100% on building the best ecommerce experiences on the web for our clients. We're engaged in interesting projects for nationally recognized brands, rapidly growing ecommerce startups and lots of folks in between.
Leading out with an attention to quality and caring about our work is how we have delighted our clients, and grown our agency. Our quality-driven approach has led to success, and opportunities we couldn’t have imagined.
We are seeking an ecommerce copywriter to join our email marketing team. This team defines brand strategies, writes, designs and builds email systems that take readers through a premium, customized, and engaging brand experience.
You will join a team of expert marketers, strategists, copywriters, designers and developers who collaborate closely to create top quality results that our clients love and trust.
Watching your hard work come to life and watching our customer’s delight as it impacts their bottom line is rewarding. This is why we love ecommerce.
- You will work closely with our email marketing strategist and designers to understand and help define the overall messaging for our client's email systems.
- You will be responsible for writing engaging and witty copy.
- You will help clients define their distinct voice, and will reflect it in their email communication.
- You will apply sales and marketing best practices.
- You will help designers translate your copy into attractive and original designs that support your messages and are conversion focused.
- You will play a personal role in helping our clients grow their business.
- Have years of copywriting experience in ecommerce (The key requirement for this position is copywriting. Copywriting should be your passion, and your craft.)
- Have experience working in an agency
- Care deeply about your clients and give your all to each one
- Love discovering new brands and learning all about them
- Understand the importance of good design, and have an appreciation, and an eye for it
- Can collaborate closely with a team to develop a vision
- Have experience working remotely
- Are superb at self-managing, and proactively working
- Always respect deadlines
- Have have a strong attention to detail
- Are a quick and eager learner (There will be a lot to learn! We'll help you!)
- Are technically adept, able to use technology and marketing tools with ease
- Are optimistic, and have a naturally cheerful outlook about life, and the great exciting frontier before us (And trust us, it's exciting!).
- Are gregarious and eager to connect with others to build and nurture relationships and partnerships in writing, over the phone, video and in person.
- Live in North America, able to work regular business hours every day*
Bonus if you have email copywriting experience!
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully.
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality)
- Freedom to own projects and be creative
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce)
- We work reasonable hours.
- The care we have for our clients is rivaled only by the care we have for each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
- Vacation: Two weeks paid vacation, plus 7 paid holidays, and we also take off the week between Christmas and New Years.
- Remote work: North America is your office.
- Health care benefits
- Yearly retreat: Each year we all gather as a team somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.
Location: We are a fully remote company, but you must be in North America available to work regular business hours every day.