Shopify Setup Help
Note: we are currently overbooked and not accepting new Shopify Setup projects at this time. We are still accepting new projects as listed here.
The Standard Shopify Setup Package is $500 and includes the following:
- We'll set up your store, help you install your theme then give you a personal 1-on-1 Shopify crash-course where we walk you through the Shopify Admin and give you a full step-by-step tour of everything, which includes advice, tips, pitfalls and instruction – specific to your shop and personal needs. The end result is providing you with a good sense of how to move through the process to a full site launch on your own after that call. This takes 2-3 hours and can be broken up into two calls, or done all in one marathon call.
- We'll walk you through the theme settings and everything you’ll need to set up the front-end/visual part of your store (included in the 2-3 hours above).
- We'll hook you up with the pre-launch checklist we’ve developed over the years that covers all the items that typically need to be attended to before you launch, including payment, shipping, fulfillment, legal, domain, and notifications set up – and We'll walk you through how to do each.
- We'll give you 2 additional hours of consulting time which can be used for light design customization, answering questions/handholding, or help with configuration stuff as you move toward launch.
What you need to do to prepare:
- Have at least one product completely ready to go – including high resolution photography and content (product description) all written. (Having this ready lets me provide the highest value because we’ll be working with your real needs.)
- Decide on a store name.
- If you haven’t done so yet, look through the Shopify Theme Store and find 1-4 themes that are good candidates for your store’s theme. If you have more than one, We'll help you narrow it down to one before we begin. Tip: Filter your theme options under “Filter by Features” (on the left) and select “Responsive.” This means that your theme will work well on screens of any size (from mobile phones up to full desktop computers).