One of the strongest ways of encouraging someone to buy your products is show them that others are using it. Marketing folks call this “social proof.” Instagram is a very popular photo-sharing mobile app and website owned by Facebook. It’s actively used by over 200 million people. In short: your customers are using Instagram. Chances are, they’re also using it to share photos of your products. With our Instagram feed integration add-on, you can display those photos of your customers using your product right on your homepage. I think marketing folks call that awesome.
What you get:
- On your homepage (or any page you choose), you’ll get a feed of Instagram images that are tagged with whatever you specify.
- You can show a different feed per product page (see an example on Beardbrand product pages)
- You can turn your feed on/off
- You get to select the hashtag used to pull in photos (e.g. #yourcompanyname)
- You can display small, medium, or full sized images.
- This Instagram feed is mobile-responsive which means it adapts to and looks great on any screen size from mobile phone to desktop.
$999 – one time fee
This comes with the following:
- A 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely happy with your add-on, you can let us know within 60 days and get a full refund.
- No ongoing costs. You pay a one-time fee for the add-on and you won’t be billed again.
- Personal one-on-one attention as we customize, install, test, and deploy your add-on(s) to ensure everything works seamlessly with, and looks good in your store.
- Quick turnaround (typically within a few days – and quicker if needed).
- Specific documentation written for your add-on that tells you how to work with it going forward (we take great pains to ensure that any shop owner can use our add-ons).