Shopify Instagram Integration
One of the strongest ways of encouraging someone to buy your products is show them that others are using it. Marketing folks call this “social proof.” Instagram is a very popular photo-sharing mobile app and website owned by Facebook. It’s actively used by over 200 million people. In short: your customers are using Instagram. Chances are, they’re also using it to share photos of your products. With our Instagram feed integration add-on, you can display those photos of your customers using your product right on your homepage. I think marketing folks call that awesome.
What you get:
- On your homepage (or any page you choose), you’ll get a feed of Instagram images that are tagged with whatever you specify.
- You can show a different feed per product page (see an example on Beardbrand product pages)
- You can turn your feed on/off
- You get to select the hashtag used to pull in photos (e.g. #yourcompanyname)
- You can display small, medium, or full sized images.
- This Instagram feed is mobile-responsive which means it adapts to and looks great on any screen size from mobile phone to desktop.
$999 – one time fee
This comes with the following:
- A 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not completely happy with your add-on, you can let us know within 60 days and get a full refund.
- No ongoing costs. You pay a one-time fee for the add-on and you won’t be billed again.
- Personal one-on-one attention as we customize, install, test, and deploy your add-on(s) to ensure everything works seamlessly with, and looks good in your store.
- Quick turnaround (typically within a few days – and quicker if needed).
- Specific documentation written for your add-on that tells you how to work with it going forward (we take great pains to ensure that any shop owner can use our add-ons).