Are you a clear communicator with a strong sense of what makes complex projects succeed?
Would you enjoy being in a key position at a small, but growing agency where your influence is significant, and where the work you do is interesting and meaningful?
Fuel Made is hiring a project manager! This is a full-time job starting as soon as we find the right person.
We are a web design and development agency focused on the ecommerce space. Our clients are rapidly growing ecommerce stores and the work we do has a significant impact on the success of their business. The work we do is exciting, challenging, and impactful.
You'll be a key player, tasked with both deftly managing and executing projects, as well as defining and refining our internal processes as we grow.
You will interface cheerfully with clients, and liaise with our design, development and marketing teams. You'll organize and coordinate tasks, and do what it takes to bring a project in on time, under budget, and at the highest levels of quality.
You should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches that remove ambiguity for clients and internal teams, and enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently.
- 3+ years of PM experience in a web agency
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in, and a very strong sense for design
- Enough experience with the software development process to be able to translate smoothly between client and development team needs
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with unusual calm, cheerfulness, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented -- good at both paying attention to details, and putting into place processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- The ability to advocate for best practices, and exceptional quality
- Ecommerce experience is a huge plus
To apply, please put "Project Manager" in the subject line of your email. Write us a good message because that's how we assess your communication skills. Send your email to email@example.com.
Location: Spokane, WA - preferred. But will consider remote for the right candidate. Must be within two time zones of west coast US (Pacific).