Digital Project Manager - Email Marketing Team
Are you a digital project manager with agency experience in the ecommerce email marketing space? If so, we'd like to talk. 🙂
Fuel Made is hiring a digital project manager to join our Email Marketing team.
We are an agency focused on the ecommerce space. Our clients are rapidly growing ecommerce merchants and the work we do has a sizable impact on the success of their business.
In this role, you will interface with clients, and liaise with our strategy, creative and development team members. You'll organize and coordinate tasks, and do what it takes to bring projects in on time, under budget, and at the highest levels of quality.
You should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches that remove ambiguity for clients and internal teams, and enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently.
This is a key position on a small, but growing team where your influence will substantial, and where the work you do is interesting and meaningful.
- Digital PM experience
- Agency experience in the ecommerce space
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in, and a very strong sense for design
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with unusual calm, cheerfulness, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented -- good at both paying attention to details, and dialing in processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- The ability to advocate for best practices, and exceptional quality
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, productive environment
- Email marketing, and Klaviyo experience is a huge plus
Some typical tasks:
- Communicating regularly with clients to manage expectations, solicit and field feedback, update on project status, etc.
- Onboarding new clients
- Plan out and keep track of project tasks, coordinating with various team members to see that they’re completed at high quality
- Manage projects in Asana, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and team
- Respond to tasks and assign them appropriately
- Determine and adhere to project scope
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality)
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce, and this position is all about email marketing)
- We work reasonable hours
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- We care about our clients, our work, and each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
Location: You must be located in North America, and available to work regular full time hours to be considered for this position.
- Vacation: All major holidays, plus three weeks paid vacation (which includes the week between Christmas and New Years).
- Profit sharing program
- Remote work: North America is your office.
- Health, dental, and disability insurance (100% premium employee coverage)
- Yearly retreat: Each year (when we're not in a pandemic!) we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.