Are you a digital project manager with agency experience in the ecommerce space? If so, we'd like to talk.
Fuel Made is hiring a digital project manager to join our team.
We are a web design and development agency focused on the ecommerce space. Our clients are rapidly growing ecommerce stores and the work we do has a sizable impact on the success of their business.
In this role, you will interface with clients, and liaise with our strategy, creative and development team members. You'll organize and coordinate tasks, and help bring your projects in on time, on budget, and at the highest levels of quality.
You should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches that remove ambiguity for clients and internal teams, and enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently.
This is a key position on a small, but growing team where your influence will substantial, and where the work you do is interesting and meaningful.
- Digital PM experience
- Agency experience in the ecommerce space
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in, and a very strong sense for design
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with unusual calm, cheerfulness, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented -- good at both paying attention to details, and dialing in processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- The ability to advocate for best practices, and exceptional quality
- Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, productive environment
- Shopify-specific experience is a huge plus
Some typical tasks:
- Communicating regularly with clients to manage expectations, solicit and field feedback, update on project status, etc.
- Onboarding new clients
- Plan out and keep track of project tasks, and see that they’re completed at high quality
- Manage projects in Asana, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and team
- Respond to tasks and assign them appropriately
- Determine and adhere to project scope
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully. Team happiness is a top priority!
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality)
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce)
- We work reasonable hours
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- We care about our clients, our work, and each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
Location: We are a fully remote company, but you must be in the Americas and able to work regular business hours each day.
- Competitive pay: Including a profit-sharing program.
- Retirement help: We add 8-10% of your salary to a 401K, no matching needed.
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance coverage: 100% employee premium coverage.
- Remote first/only: Enjoy a flexible work schedule, and work from wherever you like.
- Vacation: All major holidays, plus 3 weeks paid vacation—including the last week of the year, plus 3 personal days.
- Work/life harmony: We keep work to 40 hour weeks
- Technology stipend: So you can focus on your work
- Yearly retreat: Each year (when we're not in a pandemic!) we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together (and it’s optional!)
- Parental leave: So you can take a little time to care about the things that matter most.
- 5-year bonus: Paid sabbatical + $3,000 US bonus + additional week of PTO going forward
- The best team you've ever worked with.
Fuel Made embraces and values diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.