Are you a clear communicator with a strong sense of what makes complex projects succeed?
Would you enjoy being in a key position on a small, but growing team where your influence is significant, and where the work you do is interesting and meaningful?
Fuel Made is hiring a project manager for our email marketing team. This is a full-time position.
We are a web design and development agency focused on the ecommerce space. Our clients are rapidly growing ecommerce stores and the work we do has a sizable impact on the success of their business. The work we do is exciting, challenging, and impactful.
You'll be a key player, tasked with both deftly managing and executing projects, as well as defining and refining our internal processes.
You will interface cheerfully with clients, and liaise with our strategy, creative and development team members. You'll organize and coordinate tasks, and do what it takes to bring a project in on time, under budget, and at the highest levels of quality.
You should have a strong preference for process-oriented approaches that remove ambiguity for clients and internal teams, and enhance the team's ability to deliver excellent results consistently and efficiently.
- Digital PM experience
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- A deep interest in, and a very strong sense for design
- Enough experience with client services to be able to translate smoothly between client and team needs
- Ability and experience handling high-pressure situations with unusual calm, cheerfulness, and resourcefulness
- Incredibly organized and detail-oriented -- good at both paying attention to details, and putting into place processes that make paying attention to detail easy, and something everyone does automatically
- The ability to advocate for best practices, and exceptional quality
- Ecommerce experience is a huge plus
Some typical tasks:
- Communicate with clients
- Plan client calls (bi-weekly check-in calls to report on what's been done and what we will need to work on the next batch of tasks)
- Plan out and keep track of project tasks, and see that they’re completed at high quality
- Manage projects in Asana, keeping track of moving pieces for clients and team
- Respond to tasks and assign them to the right stakeholder (client, copywriter, designer, developer, strategist, etc.)
- Forecast project scope
- Create systems to improve productivity
- Help with other tasks:
- Communicate with partners
- Testing emails
- Client onboarding
- Keeping updated records of our work (eg. email previews)
Why you might like working for us:
- We choose our clients carefully
- Freedom to care about your work (we're focused on quality)
- Freedom to focus and get really good at what you do (we're focused 100% on ecommerce)
- We work reasonable hours
- Opportunity to work with a skilled, friendly, upbeat team who work hard, do exceptionally good work, and delight clients every day.
- We care about our clients, our work, and each other. We are a tight-knit, professional team who care a lot about doing world-class work together.
Location: We are a fully remote company, but you must be in North America, and available to work regular hours every day.
Vacation: Two weeks paid vacation plus 7 paid holidays, and we also take off the week between Christmas and New Years.
Remote work: North America is your office.
Yearly retreat: Each year we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.