Does relentlessly optimizing an ecommerce site to squeeze every ounce of improvement out of conversion rate excite you? Are you a data geek, with a passion for incremental improvements?
Our clients are successful, growing ecommerce shops and we're hiring a conversion rate optimization specialist to join our ranks and help our clients take their shops to the next level.
Most of our clients have not focused on optimization, and we have a unique opportunity to both educate them, and blow them away with what's possible with careful testing and improvement over time.
You’ll analyze website traffic for trends and use patterns to identify and quantify customer habits and behavior and recommend modifications to improve conversions. You should have a strategic digital testing (A/B & MVT) background and have experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources.
- Define our CRO program and institute a process that is client friendly, and successful
- Educate clients on the value of CRO
- Engage in CRO efforts across a variety of clients
- Lead ideation and planning efforts around new initiatives
- Create and maintain a process for prioritizing and organizing initiatives
- Implement, configure and utilize Optimizely and other tools
- Regularly report the results of optimization
- Stay abreast of industry best practices
- Provide tangible improvement for clients through data-informed optimization
- 3+ years in a web analytics role and experience with website optimization
- Experience with Google Analytics and Optimizely
- Highly analytical and experienced in running A/B and multivariate tests
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Strong communicator (you'll be interfacing directly with clients, and our internal teams, and you'll also be advising on copywriting)
- Experience with paid media advertising is a huge plus
To apply, please write a good letter, share your qualifications, as well as a notable example where you were able to achieve a strong conversion rate gain. email@example.com
Location: North America, must be within one time zone of west coast US (Pacific).