Hiring: Content and Marketing Manager
We're a small, fun, tight-knit team focused 100% on building the best ecommerce experiences on the web for our clients. We're engaged in interesting projects for nationally recognized brands, rapidly growing ecommerce startups and lots of folks in between.
Leading out with deep expertise, and sincerely caring about our clients and their success is how we have delighted them, and grown our agency. This approach has led to opportunities we couldn’t have imagined.
We are seeking a writer with a love for marketing to join our team to help us tell our story, expand our reach and grow our opportunities.
The position: You’ll work directly with company leadership to craft and evolve a marketing plan, and execute on it. We are in a very strong position now. You would be expanding, optimizing and accelerating.
This includes things like:
- Content creation (writing and editing blog posts, ebooks, worksheets, and other fun stuff we dream up together)
- Writing email campaigns
- Authoring landing pages
- Writing for, and managing our website and online presence
- Social media content creation and management
- Working to craft and promote our brand voice
- Building and nurturing relationships with key partners
- Finding creative ways to spread our good will out into the world
- Setting, measuring, and achieving KPIs tied to revenue growth
What success looks like:
Success in your day to day looks like: consistently creating, publishing and publicizing high quality content that drives engagement, serves our community, expands our footprint, and shines a light on how we can help others. Your charge will be to generate high quality, qualified, inbound leads who are ready to work with us.
- The key requirement for this position is writing. Writing should be your passion, and your craft. You should have a lot of experience with writing.
- You should have writing and marketing experience in, and be a part of the ecommerce world.
- You should understand the importance of good design, and have an appreciation, and an eye for it.
- You should understand what brand is, and how to build it.
- You should have a mind that seeks opportunities to expand influence, reach new audiences, and engage them.
- You should be a quick and eager learner. Lots of reading, learning, questions, and writing should sound interesting and exciting to you. There will be a lot to learn! (We'll help you!)
- You should be technically adept, able to use technology and marketing tools with ease.
- You should be optimistic, and have a naturally cheerful outlook about life, and the great exciting frontier before us. (And trust us, it's exciting!).
- You should be an exceptionally good planner, experienced at producing and following a well-organized and prioritized plan.
- You should be hungry for personal growth and improvement. You'll have lots of opportunity for that here!
- You must be superb at self-managing, and proactively working. This is a position where you will have a lot of autonomy. Your ability to be productive with little oversight is essential.
- Digital agency experience
- Video and/or podcast production experience
- Paid media/Ad buying
Location: You must be located in North America, and available to work regular full time hours to be considered for this position.
- Competitive pay.
- Retirement help: We add 8-10% of your salary to a 401K, no matching needed.
- Health, dental, vision, and disability insurance coverage: 100% employee premium coverage.
- Remote first/only: Enjoy a flexible work schedule, and work from wherever you like.
- Vacation: All major holidays, plus 3 weeks paid vacation—including the last week of the year, plus 3 personal days.
- Work/life harmony: We keep work to 40 hour weeks
- Technology stipend: So you can focus on your work
- Yearly retreat: Each year (when we're not in a pandemic!) we all gather as a team for a week somewhere fun to connect, learn, and have a lot of fun together.
- Parental leave: So you can take a little time to care about the things that matter most.
- 5-year bonus: Paid sabbatical + $3,000 US bonus + additional week of PTO going forward
- The best team you've ever worked with.